In dynamic and heavily regulated industries like Life Sciences and Healthcare, a powerful and affordable ERP system is vital to maintaining a healthy business.
SAP Business One connects every person and process – from finance and expense reporting to procurement, production, and inventory – into an integrated method that can scale efficiently, control costs, manage compliance and help your team make the quick decisions required to run your business your way.
SAP Business One captures all critical business information for immediate access and use company-wide. Unlike stand-alone accounting packages and spreadsheets, it delivers what you need to manage your key business areas…
- Procurement– create purchase requests, PO’s, and goods receipts; link purchasing documents and view document trails for audit purposes; and manage returns, additional expenses, and multiple currencies.
- Warehouse and accounting integration – achieve real-time synchronization of goods receipts and inventory warehouse levels;
- Production and material requirements planning – create and maintain multilevel bills of materials (BOM’s), issue and release production orders manually or by backflush, and globally maintain.
- Full Traceability– manage item traceability management by serial number, batch or no traceability. Serial and batch traceability reports are a standard feature of SAP Business One providing the user with full traceability of inventory items with drill down to source transaction
- Service management – manage warranty and service contracts efficiently, enter and respond to service calls quickly.
It’s now easier than ever to now deploy SAP Business One with solutions available on-premise, hosted or with the SAP Mobile App so now there is a SAP Business One to suit your business today, tomorrow and into the future.