SAP Business One for Wholesale Distribution
•Old stock uses valuable space
•Stock levels don’t match customer demand
•Orders are made in a reactive manner leading to lengthy delivery times
•Large inefficiencies in business process exist
•Human error can lead to missed invoices or incorrect data entry
How can the latest technology help?
What if you had a dashboard displaying key data like product inventory and quantity at each warehouse, movement history, and stocking status? What if the data is updated in real-time? What if business processes were automated? What if you could manage multiple Warehouses from one central location? This would allow you to make informed decisions about stock levels and increase productivity, ultimately allowing you to meet customer demand and exceed expectation.
SAP® Business One
SAP Business One for Wholesale Distribution helps manage detailed warehouse data, track and record stock movements, and plan and release production orders based on your material requirements planning. Allowing for accurate and streamlined inventory management. This Enterprise Resource planner (ERP) is aimed at small and medium wholesale distribution businesses and offers substantial benefits such as:
- Gain efficiency by automating processes and using integrated production functionality
- Improve customer service with on-time delivery and fewer shortages and stock-outs
- Reduce inventory costs with improved inventory control and materials planning
- Improve business insight with powerful warehouse and inventory reporting tools
- Reduction of investment in held inventory by an average of 20%
- Reduction in purchase planning time of up to 85%
Teamsoft can help
Teamsoft are a customer and support oriented company based in Ireland who are trusted by many long standing wholesale distribution customers. With a combined excess of 150+ years experience of development and implementation of ERP systems within the wholesale distribution sector, our expert SAP Business One consultants can help you improve your business.