Teamsoft frequently has vacancies for both SAP Business One and SAP Business ByDesign Consultants and for experienced ERP Sales & Marketing professionals.
If you are interested in opportunities at Teamsoft, please send a CV along with a short message detailing your particular career interests to email@example.com
ERP Consulting Lead
Teamsoft have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Software Solutions Consultant to join our senior consulting team as ERP Consulting Lead.
In this role, the successful candidate will assist key customers with the implementation of SAP Business solutions, to help streamline their businesses using best-in-class solutions from the world’s leading provider of business software.
Teamsoft is a mid-sized software company specialising in providing SAP ERP solutions to the SME sector in Ireland and the UK.
The company is an SAP Gold Partner and has a large and growing installed base of customers running SAP ERP and associated applications.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Software Solutions Consultant to join our professional services team as ERP Consulting Lead. In this role, the successful candidate will assist key customers with the implementation of SAP Business solutions, to help streamline their businesses using best-in-class solutions from the world’s leading provider of business software.
The ideal candidate should have strong software consulting experience, and ideally a background and/or third-level qualification in Business or Accountancy.
This is a unique opportunity to join our senior consulting team at a time when our business is expanding rapidly, and we are looking for someone with leadership potential who is actively seeking the next step in their career.
The Role and Responsibilities
Our Consultants play an essential role as the “interface” between our customers and the applications and technical services we provide. Their task is ultimately to interpret the business and operational needs of customers, and then manage the deployment of the software product to meet those needs.
- Software Expert – Become an expert in the software products through formal and self-paced learning. There is a certification process.
- Participate as professional services team representative in Sales Handover process for new customers.
- Provide best practice implementation of high quality professional services for customers.
- Provide professional training to system end-users and continually monitor training needs in the customer base.
- Manage, monitor and document implementation plans, processes, meetings, agreed actions and Change Processes in line with Project Management best practices and mandated Teamsoft protocols.
- Work with Project Managers and Project Sponsors to ensure on time on budget delivery of projects.
- Participate in project risk management, including early identification of potential risks and appropriate escalation to PM or senior management colleagues.
- Manage proper technical documentation of any Teamsoft software development
- Manage Support handover of completed projects and liaise with the Customer Support team regarding support issues as appropriate.
- Facilitate ongoing dialogue and review of customer satisfaction through proactive customer contact and account management
- Build relationships and personal contacts at relevant customer touchpoints to research the client environment and understand their strategic goals and key metrics
- Account Development; Manage Key Customer Accounts to maintain and expand revenue by identifying and creating upsell consulting opportunities.
- Liaising with Commercial team and colleagues to crystallise opportunities into formal commissions.
Reports directly to the Operations Director.
Works with Software Developers and Implementation Consultants as well as Third-Party support organisations.
Works with Project Managers and Sponsors to deliver projects on time and on budget.
Works with Commercial functions to meet customer account management objectives.
Personality & Motivations:
- Self-driven, confident, with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high performance and technical excellence.
- Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with people at all levels of seniority in a customer organization, often in stressful and high emotion situations.
- Reliable, tolerant, and calm under pressure.
- Well-presented and business-like.
- Keen for responsibility and accountability but also able to get on with others and be a team-player.
- Proven commitment to self-development through on-going learning
- A desire to develop into a leadership role
Specific Personal Skills Relevant to the Role:
- Must have strong presentation, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Able to communicate technical concepts and instructions to non-technical people both orally and in writing, often under time constraints.
- Able to analyse and advise on business processes and workflows. Able to document and communicate accurate requirements in this regard to technical colleagues.
- Able to prioritise multiple competing tasks with limited resource availability, and react to changing priorities and timescales.
- Pragmatic approach to delivering on contractual obligations, identifying commercial opportunities and maintaining good customer relationships.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams and as well as work independently.
- Well-developed business and commercial awareness.
- Balance Sheet and P&L numeracy is a distinct advantage.
Education and Experience
- Accounting or Business Degree
- Minimum of 5 years experience working in a business using a sophisticated ERP solution with extensive hands-on involvement in the ERP system
Minimum 5 years working in a Professional Services or software vendor delivering professional services to customers using ERP.
- Direct experience of working in formal and structured Project Management methods would be an advantage.
The job is performed indoors in a traditional office setting and in computing facilities. Extended periods of sitting while using a computer or other devices are common.
Ability to work remotely from home and other locations as required, and be comfortable collaborating with colleagues and customers via, conference calls, and online meetings.
How to Apply
Please send a CV along with a short message to firstname.lastname@example.org