If your business trades into or out of the UK, is based in Northern Ireland or trades cross-border, the impact of Brexit is unavoidable.
SAP along with the UK & Ireland SAP Business One User Group will be running an online panel discussion to learn about what SAP have discovered about post-Brexit trading between the UK and EU and what lies ahead.
SAP Business One Brexit Update Webinar:
“The Brexit Afterparty Hangover or fresh new start for small businesses?”
- Thursday 6th May 2021
- 2:00pm – 3:00pm
- Dial-in Webinar
- Open to all SAP users.
Non-members of the SAP User Group can register as a Guest.
Participants: Your peers from the SAP Business One user community, who will also be joined by SAP’s UK Government Relations Officer and domain experts.
Topics for discussion: Aspects of Brexit including:
- Understanding impacts on profitability
- Reconfiguring supply chains
- Countering delays, border checks etc
- Pursuing growth in growth (emerging) markets
- How / where can automation help offset new admin & compliance burdens / costs
- Planning systems needed for a different future
Join us to find out what the SAP panel of experts have to say about post-Brexit trading as well as hearing from others SAP users about their experience to date.