To stay ahead in today’s fast paced digital business world, your business needs to adapt to new technologies and our constantly changing business landscape. Teamsoft offers state of the art cloud-based ERP systems for SMEs to manage their business.
Contact us today and we can talk you through how moving to the cloud could help you run your business more effectively:
What Is the Cloud & Is It for You?
The term ‘cloud’ refers to technology where your I.T. setup is hosted online instead of on physical computer hardware in your office.
Previously your data files or business system had to reside on a physical server in your office building. With cloud hosting, everything can be located online and accessed easily from your computer or mobile device.
This means you do not need to have your own in-house I.T. expertise to manage your systems and you can now have access to enterprise technology managed by experts at a very low cost of entry. Cloud ERP systems generally are offered on a subscription Software as a Service (SAAS) basis where you pay per system user as opposed to paying for IT resources separately. While functionality and configuration can be more standardised, it gives you access to high-end enterprise grade systems and IT infrastructure at a low up-front cost.
What Are the Benefits of Cloud-Based ERP?
- Faster & Cheaper Setup Without the need to source and budget for expensive hardware and expertise upfront, you can get up and running quickly for a low monthly pay-as-you-go cost without the need for your own in-house technical personnel.
- Reliability With your system sitting on an enterprise-grade platform, you can be confident that your business management system will be running on the most up-to-date technology managed by knowledgeable experts.
- Scalable Your system can be scaled up or down very quickly when required, so you do not need to spend now on hardware to support potential requirements that may or may not arise in the future. This helps you deliver organisational agility, allowing your business to respond to changing circumstances as they arise.
- Access & Update Information Instantly All users including sales people and field service engineers are able to access the system from anywhere, ensuring they have access to data when they need it and can update information in an instant across the organisation.
- Remote Working You can offer key personnel the option to work from anywhere, as they do not need to be in the office to continue their activities.
- Simplified Support As your system is now in the cloud, it can be easily supported from a central location with fewer variables such as user desktops or operating systems.
- Good Financial Sense You do not have the financial burden of the outlay on hardware and software infrastructure upfront tying up valuable capital, or the need to update physical infrastructure periodically. A cloud solution can mean a faster return on investment (ROI) and a lower total cost of ownership (TCO).
- Data Always Backed Up No need to worry about backup tapes and lengthy restore processes. Your data is always backed up safely in the cloud with high resilience and availability.
- Disaster Recovery In the devastating event of a catastrophe affecting your business, you can recover quickly when your system is operating in the cloud so that your personnel can continue to work from anywhere even if your office becomes unavailable.
- Business Continuity Planning Using cloud technology allows you to demonstrate to auditors and clients that your business has the resilience to continue operating in case of a disaster.
- Third-Party Access Operating in the cloud can make it easier to allow your customers, suppliers and apps interact and integrate with elements of your business. This can help drive better customer service as well as improving operational efficiencies.
- Compliance Cloud services can help ensure you are compliant with industry standards and regulatory requirements. It can also address privacy and data protection concerns for you.
- Consistency & Control With your applications in the cloud, you can ensure best practices and standardised functionality across all departments and users. This reduces variables that could lead to user error or process inconsistencies.
What cloud-based ERP systems do Teamsoft offer?
Teamsoft offer two state of the art ERP systems for small & medium businesses from SAP, the world leader in ERP software.