Your ERP implementation doesn’t have to be a nightmare – let Teamsoft save you from any horrors when we bring the powerful and innovative SAP Business One ERP system to your business.
You might have heard some frightening stories of how ERP implementations might not go as smoothly as promised. This can happen when the project is not planned and managed in a way to ensure its success.
Here we look at some of this issues that can arise, and how they can be avoided. Read on to find out more…..if you dare!
Halloween is a scary time with chilling tales, but your ERP system implementation shouldn’t be one of them. When you get an ERP system from SAP, the market leader in enterprise application software, implemented by Teamsoft, an experienced accredited SAP Gold Partner, you can rest assured you are in safe hands.
What issues can spook you when implementing a new ERP system?
While there are can be many reasons why an ERP might not live up to what was hoped for, it all boils down to weak software and lack of professionalism in its implementation and support.
Some pitfalls to look out for with a new ERP system:
- Disruptive user learning curve – With confusing navigation it can take time for users to get used to a new system, which impacts on productivity.
- Data mistakes – If data migration from your old new system is not managed correctly, it can lead to errors, duplication and discrepancies.
- Overly complex solution – Without a well thought-out and planned implementation, your system can quickly become unwieldy and inefficient even from the outset, and can even result in customisations that are not needed.
- Non-compliance – If processes are not implemented correctly it can result in certain industry and regulatory requirements not being adhered to.
- Poorly managed implementation – A poorly planned and executed ERP system implementation is hard to recover from. Success takes more than just good software – it takes good people with the experience to achieve a successful project from start to finish.
How can SAP Business One from Teamsoft save you from these terrors?
Don’t worry….it doesn’t have to be a case of spine-chilling horrors when it comes to ERP. While there are pitfalls to look out, these can be overcome with a modern innovative system implemented by experienced professionals.
Some of the benefits of SAP Business One from Teamsoft:
- User-friendly interface – SAP Business One has an intuitive design and familiar look that helps get users up and running quickly on their new ERP.
- Data integrity – Teamsoft are experts in cleaning data and ensuring its integrity, and have vast experience in managing projects that involve transferring colossal amounts of data.
- Tailored for efficiency – By analysing the way your business works and what it needs to function optimally, we ensure you only have customisations that are uniquely required by your business, and no excessive bespoke programming that could slow your system down.
- Compliance management – SAP Business One is particularly strong in compliance and traceability. Teamsoft maps out your business processes and uses the system functionality to implement robust procedures and safeguards.
- Professional project management & support–With our team of SAP qualified experts, we plan out your system in advance to ensure you get an optimised and efficient solution. Our support professionals are always on-hand to keep your business running at its best.
Harness the power of SAP Business One ERP from Teamsoft
So while you might get plenty of frights this Halloween, your ERP implementation shouldn’t be one of them. With the surprisingly affordable SAP Business One end-to-end solution from award-winning Teamsoft, you can sleep soundly in your bed knowing everything is taken care of.
To find out more about how Teamsoft can take the dread out of implementing a new ERP solution, contact us today to see what a treat is in store for you!