Use the latest software technology to manage your Wholesale Distribution
Wholesale and Distribution businesses are constantly on the lookout for ways to improve margins, reduce costs and grow revenue. This is particularly difficult to achieve if the information received by decision makers is inaccurate, out of date or doesn’t contain the detail needed to make informed decisions. This can often be compounded by having multiple warehouses and locations.
Without the correct and timely information:
- Old stock uses valuable space
- Stock levels don’t match customer demand
- Orders are made in a reactive manner leading to lengthy delivery times
- Large inefficiencies in business process exist
- Human error can lead to missed invoices or incorrect data entry
With increased competition in the wholesale distribution sector and more demanding customers, it’s important you adapt and use the latest technology to your advantage.
How can the latest technology help?
What if you had a dashboard displaying key data like product inventory and quantity at each warehouse, movement history, and stocking status? What if the data is updated in real-time? What if business processes were automated? What if you could manage multiple Warehouses from one central location?
This would allow you to make informed decisions about stock levels and increase productivity, ultimately allowing you to meet customer demand and exceed expectation.
SAP Business One for Wholesale Distribution
SAP Business One for Wholesale Distribution helps manage detailed warehouse data, track and record stock movements, and plan and release production orders based on your material requirements planning, allowing for accurate and streamlined inventory management.
This ERP system is aimed at small and medium wholesale distribution businesses and offers substantial benefits such as:
- Gain efficiency by automating processes and using integrated production functionality
- Improve customer service with on-time delivery and fewer shortages and stock-outs
- Reduce inventory costs with improved inventory control and materials planning
- Improve business insight with powerful warehouse and inventory reporting tools
- Allowing for reduced levels of inventory and therefore less working capital requirement
- Greatly reducing time required to plan and execute purchasing