SAP Business One Version 10.0 is now available with a fresh new look and a range of enhanced features giving you the best tools to manage your business.
Version 10.0 has been completely redesigned with the needs of the user in mind. Built for ease of use in the cloud and with even more options to extend and integrate, SAP Business One further establishes itself as the ERP system of choice for small and medium businesses across Ireland and the UK.
Options to handle the new requirements of Brexit have also been developed in this version of SAP Business One. This is in addition to its existing compatibility with the UK HMRC “Making Tax Digital” rules.
The innovations in this latest release will bring increased value to customers operating on the latest technologies designed for the digital economy.
New and enhanced features to help the users in your business
SAP Business One Version 10.0 offers enhanced functionality, as well as introducing some impressive new features that will benefit users.
With your users having the tools to more easily carry out tasks, it can lead to increased productivity and better information flow throughout the organisation.
This is a prime example of how a world-class business management system can enhance your business.
Some of the impressive features that will help the users in your business include:
- Enhanced intuitive user interface with a new modern and fresh look and feel for usability.
- The Web Client can be launched from an internet browser as well as directly from the SAP Business One desktop application.
- Microsoft Office 365 and OneDrive integration allows reports to be exported directly into Excel and Word.
- Automatic upload of exports into OneDrive.
- Easier reporting and document management.
- More visual planning of Project Management Tasks.
- Access remotely from anywhere on multiple device types.
Enhancements to help your business
New features and developments have been added to SAP Business One Version 10.0 to help you take greater control of your business and deal with the challenges of running a business.
These are just some of the options now available for your business:
- Easier drill down in financial reports.
- Further enhancements in electronic approval.
- New integration framework for easier data flow between systems and applications.
- Integration of SAP Field Service Management for mobile.
- Automation of processes using features like machine learning and Internet of Things (IoT).
- Enhanced Cloud Deployment.
New Developments for Brexit
In addition, this release includes options to help businesses deal with Brexit.
- New localisation options/settings introduced for “United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland” to support post-Brexit.
- In this localisation option, “Make Tax Digital” and “Extended Tax Reporting” are set by default.
- Smooth transition from pre-Brexit GB Localisation to the new UK localisation.
Learn more about the new features in SAP Business One 10.0
See the latest version of the business management system of choice for SMEs in action:
Full Playlist on YouTube: SAP Business One Version 10 video playlist
If you want to find out more about this cutting-edge ERP system or already use SAP Business One and are interested in getting this latest version, Teamsoft are the SAP Gold Partner that can help ensure you get the best business value from your investment.