SAP Business One implemented by a partner with expertise in business processes can deliver an ERP system that brings professional services and consulting firms to the next level.
The professional services and consulting sector manages administrative functions for many other types of businesses and often helps them become organised and streamlined. Despite this fact, it is surprising how many of these firms themselves depend on disparate systems, spreadsheets, email storage, and even manual records to provide and manage their services.
Read on to see how SAP Business One from Teamsoft, using our experience in implementing process-driven ERP for the professional services sector, can help your firm enhance efficiency while becoming digital and automated.
Why does your professional services business need an ERP system?
Your Professional Services business might have specific requirements for the way you operate, but you still need to manage multiple projects for clients while also managing timesheets for billable hours, record expenses, and possibly consolidate multiple entities.
By choosing the right ERP your firm can manage all the usual client activities and in-house tasks, plus you can tailor the system to suit your unique processes and business-specific integrations if the system is customisable.
Some requirements your professional services business might have:
- Maintain all client data across sales, CRM, project management, and billing.
- Plan and cost projects at both the tender and implementation stages.
- Manage complex projects with intricate timelines and large amounts of data.
- Track and record work carried out for clients by both in-house and freelance personnel.
- Allocate resources and costs to projects and clients.
- Evaluate revenue of ongoing and potential projects.
- Access system information when onsite with clients or during meetings.
- Integrate with client and regulatory systems.
What can SAP Business One ERP do for your professional services firm?
Brought to you by SAP the market leader in enterprise application software, SAP Business One is the affordable and scalable ERP for SMEs providing a full suite of applications to run your business with functionality for financials, sales, CRM, project management, costing, reporting & analytics.
It enables professional services and consulting firms to deliver consistent, high-value services to their clients and improve client management, resource planning, automation, project efficiency, costing accuracy, billing, and more.
Designed to efficiently run your business, it also provides you with features that enable you provide an enhanced customer service experience for your clients.
Benefits for the professional services sector:
- Total management of clients and projects from end to end in a single system.
- Automation of project costing and invoicing helping reduce errors and omissions.
- Reduction of manual repetitive tasks freeing up valuable personnel for revenue generating activities.
- Greater employee interaction and collaboration delivers efficiencies for your firm and improves service to your clients.
- Enhanced customer relationship management (CRM) helps clients know they are valued, and ensures any services they may require are offered to them and then tracked from delivery through to invoicing.
- Full real-time visibility of everything that is happening in your business from an interactive drill-down dashboard.
- An intuitive ease-of-use system interface means personnel get up and running quickly. This is especially important for people accessing the system from portable devices in the field.
- A highly flexible & customisable system for the unique requirements of your business.
- Powerful integration functionality allows you seamlessly interact and interchange data with the systems of your clients and regulatory bodies.
Why choose Teamsoft?
As a professional services business, you understand the importance of choosing a provider that is both industry-accredited and has extensive experience with a proven track record. This is the difference that Teamsoft brings.
As a SAP Gold Partner with SAP Recognised Expertise, our accreditations mean we adhere to the highest levels of professionalism and customer service while expertly implementing SAP solutions. Our qualified consultants and engineers work with you to ensure you get the optimum solution for how your business operates.
What makes us stand out from the rest is our specialist expertise in mapping out business processes and streamlining workflows to apply best practices. By implementing a solution that aligns your processes with your ERP, we can help automate functions and enhance efficiencies and take your business to the next level.
Contact us to discover how we can help deliver more for your business and for your clients.