SAP Business ByDesign is a cost-effective ERP system, designed specifically for fast-growing, mid-sized businesses and developed from the ground up to be cloud-based. It provides a suite of software to manage all functions across the organisation with standardised international best practices built-in.
SAP Business ByDesign at a glance
Combine the power that SAP brings to their world-class enterprise applications with all the benefits of a cloud-based ERP system.
Pay as you go
- Ready to go out of the box
- Monthly software-as-a-service (SaaS) subscription
- Quick-to-implement solution
- Connects every function across your organisation
- Standardised best-practices built in
- Live dashboards to give you insights into your business to react to issues and opportunities
- Used in over 140 countries by almost 9,000 businesses in 27 industries
Are you ready to move to the cloud?
SAP Business ByDesign is a scalable end-to-end ERP suite of applications designed for SME sector businesses that are ready to move to the cloud.
The system is built specifically for the cloud on SAP cutting-edge infrastructure with high-end security. This means you can securely manage your business from anywhere on world-class technology at a low pay-as-you-go cost without the expense of a high initial outlay.
Run your entire business quickly with pre-defined best practices
SAP Business ByDesign provides an integrated business management solution for all functions in your organisation including Finance, Sales, Procurement, Supply Chain Management, HR and Customer Service.
As it comes with pre-built business processes ready to go, it allows you get up and running quickly enabling every function across your company to adhere to international best-practices.
Why choose SAP Business ByDesign for your business?
- Fast implementation – You can be up and running in a matter of weeks.
- Lower IT costs – No upfront hardware or software capex costs or ongoing IT operational costs.
- Scalability – Running totally in the cloud means you can scale up quickly as you grow.
- International best-practices built-in – Expand worldwide with pre-configured business processes for over 100 global markets. With 77% of the world’s transaction revenue touching a SAP system, you benefit from businesses across sectors and territories distilled into one system.
- Regulatory and legal compliance – With pre-defined global processes, comes easier compliance with local practices and laws.
- Enhanced reporting – Comes with powerful real time data analytics and ready-to-use reports.
- Always on the latest version – Updates automatically meaning you benefit from the latest technology as soon as it’s released.
- Industry-specific functionalities – As well as broad ranging functionality, it also includes specific capabilities for industries such as Professional Services, Manufacturing and Wholesale Distribution.
- Financials – Real-time view of your financial situation with streamlined accounting processes. Handle multiple entities, currencies and international regulatory requirements.
- Human Resources – Professionally manage your organisation with personnel administration processes, time & attendance and employee self-service tools.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) – Gain competitive advantage and deliver superior customer service with marketing, sales and service processes.
- Supply Chain Management – Streamline the supply chain process into a seamless flow of information and fulfilment of demand. Includes capabilities for product development, Material Resource Planning (MRP), manufacturing, warehousing and logistics.
- Project Management – Manage multifaceted projects with real-time collaboration and oversight.
- Analytics – Dive deep to gain insights and advantage from the valuable data in your business with powerful and real-time data analysis capability.