SAP Business ByDesign provides an integrated business management solution for all functions in your organisation.
As it comes with pre-built business processes ready to go, it allows you get up and running quickly enabling every function across your company to adhere to international best-practices.
Some key pre-defined processes include:
- HR, Time & Attendance and Payroll self-service
- Automated processes for professional services
- Project Management collaboration and monitoring
- CRM and Sales flow processes
- Manufacturing, warehousing, and logistics process automation
Key Functionality for your Operational Departments
- Real-time view of your financial status
- Convergence of external accounting requirements and your internal processes
- All operations are seamlessly linked to your financial management requirements
- Manage multiple operating units, currencies, and reporting standards.
- Streamline your core accounting processes to better manage cash and liquidity.
Supplier Relationship Management
- Central database of real-time supplier and product information enabling cost-effective negotiation of prices
- Manage multiple supplier contracts
- Linked purchase requests and order management allowing integration to projects and resource planning
- Self-service procurement capabilities to save time and costs while ensuring operations continuity
- Process automation with flexible pricing, bundling, multi-step approvals, and task management
- Automated invoice matching
- Identify savings by using real-time spend analysis
- Manage projects of any size and complexity both commercially and within your organisation
- Automatically push workflow tasks, alerts, and notifications to give project managers and teams clarity on assignments & timelines
- Mobile apps allow time and expense recording, approval process and project monitoring
- Integration across all functions, including Finance, CRM, Procurement, Logistics.
- Built-in analytics and reporting for real-time project tracking and accounting
Supply Chain Management
- Use powerful warehousing & logistics functionality to seamlessly manage all elements of the supply chain both externally and internally as a single process chain
- Gives you visibility of demand and supply across all your locations
- Configure your supply chain to the accuracy and timeliness needed to ensure production continuity
- Improve supply-demand matching and increase flexibility by streamlining customer and supplier collaboration
- Cost transparency means up-to-date inventory valuation and a tight process integration to the finance function
- Work efficiently by uniform task distribution, process automation, and exception based planning and monitoring
Customer Relationship Management
- Expertly manage your marketing, sales, and service processes and drive customer engagement
- Integrate front and back office into one single seamless solution
- Complete end-to-end process from marketing to sales and customer service, through to order fulfillment and invoicing
- Sales automation and improved account management with interfaces for online sales and e-commerce integration, point-of-sales, and invoicing
- Use personalised customer information for more-effective campaigns, lead generation and qualification, and sales team handovers.
Human Resources Management
- Streamline your HR processes with a single view which integrates the organisation goals, departmental responsibilities, and employee self-service
- Time & attendance, payroll integration and labour management with centralised data
- Create and monitor policies for regulatory and organisational compliance.
- Faciliates a business process flow by linking with Projects, Finance, Procurement, and CRM
- Built-in and real time analytics connecting insights and actions
- Support of multiple ways to extract and consume information e.g. web, MS Excel, mobile
- Scoping of business processes when implementing means analytics out of the box
- A single method to model and access business data
- Adaptability allows key users to create custom-built reports and data sources
- High-end performance through in-memory technology of SAP HANA
Built-in Help and Learning
- Built-in and context sensitive help provides users with the help resources related to the screen the user is currently working on
- Built-in learning environment that provides the user access to role and self-paced learning material
- Every user can enhance the learning and help content to adapt it to the company requirements
- Integrated incident management that is integrated with SAP’s support centre