To stay ahead in today’s fast paced digital business world, your business needs to adapt to new technologies and our constantly changing business landscape. Teamsoft offers online cloud hosting that allows you to get up and running with SAP Business One in the cloud faster and at lower cost than you might expect.
With a range of offerings to suit different requirements and simple per-user pricing for a fully manged service, we take the hassle out of migrating your ERP system to the cloud.
Your entire business can operate from anywhere with SAP Business One in the cloud from Teamsoft.
Contact us today and we can talk you through how moving to the cloud could help you run your business more effectively:
What Is the Cloud & Is It for You?
The term ‘cloud’ refers to technology where your I.T. setup is hosted online instead of on physical computer hardware in your office.
This can range from having your data backed up to the cloud to having your system fully hosted in the cloud.
Previously your files or business system had to reside on a physical server in your office building. With cloud hosting, everything can be located online and accessed easily from your computer or mobile device.
This means you do not need to have your own in-house I.T. expertise to manage your systems and you now can have access to enterprise technology managed by experts at a very low cost of entry. You only pay for what you need.
What Is the Teamsoft Offering for SAP Business One Cloud?
We offer a fully managed service providing SAP Business One in the cloud so that all you will need is a computer with an internet connection to access your business management system from anywhere.
You only pay per user, giving you the best value and flexibility to scale up as and when you need to.
We take care of the setup, software licensing, backups, maintenance and support, with all aspects of the system covered from the underlying infrastructure to SAP Business One user support.
This means you do not have to manage multiple service providers and you can concentrate on operating your business in the knowledge you have leading industry expertise supporting your system from end to end.
What Are the Benefits of Cloud-Based ERP?
- Faster & Cheaper Setup Without the need to source and budget for expensive hardware and expertise, you can get up and running quickly for a low monthly cost without the need for your own in-house technical personnel.
- Reliability With your system sitting on an enterprise-grade platform, you can be confident that your business management system will be running on the most up-to-date technology managed by knowledgeable experts.
- Scalable Your system can be scaled up or down very quickly when required, so you do not need to spend now on hardware to support potential requirements that may or may not arise in the future. This helps you deliver organisational agility, allowing your business to respond to changing circumstances as they arise.
- Access & Update Information Instantly All users including sales people and field service engineers are able to access the system from anywhere, ensuring they have access to data when they need it and can update information in an instant across the organisation.
- Remote Working You can offer key personnel the option to work from anywhere, as they do not need to be in the office to continue their activities.
- Simplified Support As your system is now in the cloud, it can be easily supported from a central location with fewer variables such as user desktops or operating systems.
- Good Financial Sense You do not have the financial burden of the outlay on hardware and software infrastructure upfront tying up valuable capital, or the need to update physical infrastructure periodically. A cloud solution can mean a faster return on investment (ROI) and a lower total cost of ownership (TCO).
- Data Always Backed Up No need to worry about backup tapes and lengthy restore processes. Your data is always backed up safely in the cloud with high resilience and availability.
- Disaster Recovery In the devastating event of a catastrophe affecting your business, you can recover quickly when your system is operating in the cloud so that your personnel can continue to work from anywhere even if your office becomes unavailable.
- Business Continuity Planning Using cloud technology allows you to demonstrate to auditors and clients that your business has the resilience to continue operating in case of a disaster.
- Third-Party Access Operating in the cloud can make it easier to allow your customers, suppliers and apps interact and integrate with elements of your business. This can help drive better customer service as well as improving operational efficiencies.
- Compliance Cloud services can help ensure you are compliant with industry standards and regulatory requirements. It can also address privacy and data protection concerns for you.
What Do I Do Next?
Contact us today and we can discuss with you how you can take the first step to moving to a cloud-based ERP system that suits your business.
Our experts can talk you through how moving to the cloud could help you run your business more effectively and take advantage of the financial, operational and compliancy benefits of cloud technology. We take care of everything else so you can take care of your business.