At Teamsoft, we are SAP Business One experts with lots of tips & tricks up our sleeves and we are sharing them with you to make your life easier.
How to Allow Users to Update Documents in the Approval Process
- Go to Administration > System Initialization > General Settings
- Choose the “BP” tab
- On the right hand side, there are two options to allow documents in the approval process to be updated.
- You can select either or both of the following options depending on your requirements:
- To allow changes to documents that have already been given approval, select “Enable Updating the Document Generated/Updated by the Approval Process“
- To allow changes to draft documents that are waiting to be approved , select “Enable Updating the Document Draft in Pending/Approved Status”
- Click “Update” to save these options, and users will now be allowed to change documents.
What happens when a user changes a document that is approved or waiting approval?
- If changes are made to a previously-approved document, the document will automatically go to be approved again.
- The approver will always see the latest version of the document to be approved.
Do you have a question about using SAP Business One? Our team of experts have an in-depth knowledge and can offer practical advice on all aspects of the system. Contact them today with your query: