At Teamsoft, we are SAP Business One experts with lots of tips & tricks up our sleeves and we are sharing them with you to make your life easier.
Using SAP Business One’s customisable tooltips to quickly preview the information you wish to see
Tooltips preview is a really handy function to help us review Sales Orders and other documents. You can even choose what information you would like to appear in the tooltip.
- First go to Administration > System Initialisation > Tooltip Preview. Click on this and the following screen opens.
- Click the box to Enable Tooltip Preview.
- Highlight an item in the left column and set up the information you want to show inside the tooltip by checking the boxes for what is relevant to you in the right column.
- Click OK to save the settings.
- To view the tooltip, go to a document, for example a Sales Order.
- Let your mouse hover over the golden arrow at Customer (to see Business Partner information) or an Item. The Tooltip Preview will appear and you quickly review the data that you wish to see.
The Tooltip Preview is available in SAP Business One for users with a professional license.
Do you have a question about using SAP Business One? Our team of experts have an in-depth knowledge and can offer practical advice on all aspects of the system. Contact them today with your query: